Seamless Aluminum Gutter
- 5″, 6″, 8″ K-Style Seamless Gutter
- 2×3, 3×4, 4×5 Corrugated Downspouts
- Custom Aluminum Downspouts (Any Size or Profile)
- Round Aluminum Downspouts
- Scupper Boxes & Leader Heads
- Custom Flashings
- 30+ Colors to Choose From
A few things you should know about seamless gutter installations in the St. Louis Metro Area
– Most companies in St. Louis are nailing up their gutters or screwing in their gutters with #8 screws
– St. Louis Gutter & Siding, Inc. only uses #10 tall head screws to install gutters. Nails work their way out with time and #8 screws are too weak for gutter installation. Insist on the best!
– Most companies try to save money and use low quality sealant
– St. Louis Gutter & Siding, Inc. only uses Geocel 2300 & 2320 sealant. It stays pliable in very cold weather, can be used in wet weather and still seals great. It is more expensive than other sealants on the market, but it is the very best product for the job! Insist on the best!
– Most companies are using budget type hidden hangers in their gutter jobs
– St. Louis Gutter & Siding, Inc. only uses the very best hidden hangers. They are made of .063 heavy aluminum and have 3 gussets in 3 crucial areas needed for this very strong hidden hanger! Insist on the best!